100% Chemical Free Wastewater Recycling
The chemical-free, biological treatment system consists of a series of bioreactors made from locally sourced plastic tanks and pumps. It is compact and inconspicuous and can be sited on any level surface with minimum disruption to the wash bay. It is modular so it can be upgraded and/or easily re-sited should the need arise.
Operation & Maintenance
It is uncomplicated and can be undertaken by wash bay staff. The design of the plant is such that any breakdown will not affect wash bay operations.
Greywater Recycling System
Greywater or sullage is all wastewater generated in households or office buildings from streams without fecal contamination, i.e. all streams except for the wastewater from toilets. Sources of greywater include, e.g. sinks, showers, baths, clothes washing machines or dish washers. As greywater contains fewer pathogens than domestic wastewater, it is generally safer to handle and easier to treat and reuse onsite for toilet flushing, landscape or crop irrigation, and other non-potable uses.
Typical Wash Bay Recycling Layout
Ewasha_Washbay Recycling Layout
- A1 - 50mm PVC or HDPE pipe from final chamber of the sand oil separator to center of the plant.
- A2 - 25mm Electrical conduit with draw wire (Both, A1 & A2, to protrude + 500mm into chamber).
- A3 - A 32mm pipe for recycled water to a tap in the wash bay.
- A4 - Municipal water supply. Terminate with shut off valve.
- A5 - 100mm Waste Pipe Connected to nearest sewer line.
- A6 - Down Pipe for rain collection. Terminate with end cap.
- B - Level area tarred/paved/concrete slab.
- C - Electrical Supply - 220V single phase - 30AMP isolator in a weatherproof board.