Water Kiosks for Service Stations
Research has shown that 58% of households buy their drinking water from supermarkets. Research also shows that 65% of households would buy their drinking water in reusable containers if these were conveniently located.
Based on this research we believe that this market is far better suited to be serviced by the Fuel Stations for various reasons:
- Most households fuel their vehicles 2 – 3 times per week
- Due to the heavy nature of a 20 litre container it is an inconvenience for the average housewife to refill from a supermarket as opposed to a drive by. 41% of households buy 20 litres or more per week.
- Fuel stations are already conversant with the systems of selling liquid by the litre
- Both water and fuel are an essential item of every household and need regular top ups
- As the middle class in Zimbabwe continues to grow and more Zimbabweans acquire motor vehicles it is interesting to note that it is the same demographic of people that have concerns over the quality of council water in their home.
- Flo 2 Go plants are a unique water dispensing kiosk that are aesthetically designed to fit into a small space that will rapidly refill and bottle safe drinking water.
- Flo 2 Go will add to the current client base by the addition of a necessary requirement by a large percentage of Zimbabwean homeowners. The convenience of bottle purchases on site will complement the Flo 2 Go plants.