The Fusion is a factory-built activated sludge sewer treatment plant.
Clarus Environmental’s Fusion Series Treatment Systems are drop-in wastewater treatment units designed for use in decentralized applications where the effluent quality needs to meet or exceed secondary treatment standards. The Fusion is designed for use in residential, commercial, and small community applications and is available in a variety of treatment capacities. The Fusion’s unique design enables it to be installed without a pre-treatment tank, making it ideal for use on sites where space is limited. Effluent disposal options include conventional trenches, dosed systems, drip irrigation, or disinfection with direct discharge.
Features and Benefits
- Low power consumption
- Single tank construction
- Tank installed completely underground
- Low noise factor
- Easy installation
- Low maintenance
- No downtime during service / maintenance
- Alarm panel – self monitoring
- Full nitrification / de-nitrification cycle
- Effluent meets South African DWA General Std
- Small Footprint
- Solar options available
- Residential sewer
- Commercial wastewater secondary treatment
- Waste Strength Redection
<75 mg/l COD
<25 mg/l TSS
- Fuji Clean Co., LTD initially developed their wastewater Jokaso treatment system in 1969.
- With decades of refinement, the Clarus Fusion Series Treatment Systems have been optimized to treat residential waste.
- Fusion Series Treatment Systems are compact, efficient, and designed to be installed in a typical residential/ commercial environment.
- All materials are noncorrosive in the septic environment.
- System will be provided with maintenance contract information.
- Maintenance provider is dependent upon geographical location.
- 6 Monthly service required.